Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Bedfordshire Coach Education Programme
The programme is designed to give coaches an opportunity to understand and develop their own coaching via
Reflection on their own practices and philosophy
- Giving themselves time to consider their coaching practices
- Networking with other coaches o the programme
- Formal and informal conversations with others
- Observation and support within their own coaching environment
- Attending organised workshops and tutorials
The initial Bedfordshire Coach Education Programme with the six coaches who are embarking on the 9 month 2021/2022 programme is now well underway.
Please see attached link for details and images relating to the initial sessions
Reader Comments (0)
There are currently no comments on this article. Why not be the first and leave your thoughts below.
Leave Your Comment
Please keep your comment on topic, any inappropriate comments may be removed.